From $45,995 ride away
|Seat Height||700 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||22.7 L|
|Engine Torque||162 Nm|
|Milwaukee-Eight ® 114||$45,995|
MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
1. Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. See motorcycle owner's manual for complete details.
4. Measurement reflects 81.7 kg operator weight.
5. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See our Sales representative for details.
A new collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in lessthan-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
The pair of Harley-Davidson® bobtail rear fenders give the bike classic cruiser lines and styling details.