From $34,495 ride away
|Seat Height||705 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||22.7 L|
|Engine Torque||150 Nm|
|Milwaukee-Eight ® 107||$34,495|
BW 130/70B18 63H
BW 180/55B18 80H
1. Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. See motorcycle owner's manual for complete details.
4. Measurement reflects 81.7 kg operator weight.
5. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See our Sales representative for details.
Born in the '60s, when chrome ruled the streets. Big and commanding, it's built with the latest in materials and technology for a longer distance high beam and wider low beam.
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
High-performing front and rear suspension, with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks, put you in control of a plush ride.