From $27,995 ride away
|Seat Height||690 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||18.9 L|
|Engine Torque||155 Nm|
|Milwaukee-Eight ® 114||$27,995|
1. Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. See motorcycle owner's manual for complete details.
4. Measurement reflects 81.7 kg operator weight.
5. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See our Sales representative for details.
Inverted design stiffens the front end for improved response to steering input, and the single-cartridge internal technology responds quickly to inputs and keeps the front wheel planted for improved braking and handling performance.
Blacked-out finishes, moto-style bars with 4-inch risers, and mini speed screen let everyone know that this machine wasn't built for those who want to take the conventional route.
Stronger braking performance with less lever effort than the single front disc brake on the standard Low Rider™ model, and standard ABS (anti-lock braking system) for confident braking performance when conditions are less than ideal.