From $42,995 ride away
|Seat Height||700 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||22.7 L|
|Engine Torque||162 Nm|
|Milwaukee-Eight ® 114 option||$42,995|
MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
1. Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. See motorcycle owner's manual for complete details.
4. Measurement reflects 81.7 kg operator weight.
5. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See our Sales representative for details.
The 12-inch Mini-Ape hanger bars on the Freewheeler model are the tallest rise you can get from an OE manufacturer. They pull the hand controls back toward the rider, and reduce the force it takes to turn the front wheel for easy riding and easy handling.
The Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine puts its exhaust note out to the world through these chrome slash down style pipes.
There's an Enforcer front wheel leading the way, and you've got two more to match in the back. Up front, the brake rotors have been re-designed to show off more of the premium custom look of the wheels.