From $26,495 ride away
|Seat Height||660 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||18.9 L|
|Engine Torque||145 Nm|
|Milwaukee-Eight ® 107 option||$26,495|
1. Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. See motorcycle owner's manual for complete details.
4. Measurement reflects 81.7 kg operator weight.
5. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See our Sales representative for details.
Features blacked-out metal from the Hollywood handlebars to the black steel laced wheels.
A low-slung solo saddle that matches the bike's clean, back-to-basics attitude, setting you "in" the bike so you ride like you're a part of it and the open road ahead.
A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to the previous Softail and Dyna that takes the idea of form and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hard tail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.