From $24,495 ride away
|Seat Height||690 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||18.9 L|
|Engine Torque||145 Nm|
|Milwaukee-Eight ® 107 option||$24,495|
1. Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. See motorcycle owner's manual for complete details.
4. Measurement reflects 81.7 kg operator weight.
5. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See our Sales representative for details.
Dual tank mounted gauges, headlight visor and '70's-inspired tank graphics carry forward the traditional Low Rider.
A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to the previous Softail and Dyna that takes the idea of form and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hard tail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.